Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Try the Untrieds: Funky Fingers Jawbreaker!

Evening all! Time for another installment of Try the Untrieds Tuesday! Today I don't have a swatchathon, but one singular polish for show. It reminds me a lot of a Pretty N Polished polish, an bears the same name! Check it out! Funky Fingers Jawbreaker!



So here is 3 coats of Jawbreaker. It's a white crelly base loaded with multicolored hex and dot glitter. There is only 1 coat of Seche Vite on top, and it probably could have used another. Look at all that glitter! It seems to have more glitter than the P&P version.


While pretty, this applied like a b****. It was very thick, whether from the glitter or the fact that it was cheap $2 polish from 5 Below. I find what works best is 2 extremely thing coats, then 1 thick one. And the bottles are hard to hold, so I held it sideways XD While a pain, it was still pretty, and for the price, I'll keep it! What's on your nails this Tuesday ladies???

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I do suggest layering it over white though. It would be easier. Also, I could get it!

      Delete