Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stripes!!!!!

Evening glittery polish lovers! So they other day I was staring at my unused Zoyas and thinking about my poor black striping brush. It doesn't get a lot of love...so why not use it? With some random lines, I made a cute mani that got tons of compliments at club officer training!


This is both glittery and simple! I started off we 2 coats of Zoya Ivanka and a coat of Seche Vite. Ivanka is a sheer medium green polish with gold, green, and silver shimmer! I'm in love with this polish, and I don't usually do green! Application was a cinch with minimal cuticle cleanup. I give this one a 7/10 for glitter!


Next, to the stripes! I pulled my black striper, a Sinful Colors one, and went to work! I drew 2 random lines on my fingers and crossed them over on the right side. Simple, and pretty! Then with another coat of Seche Vite, this was complete! I love this mani, and it was super easy to do on my right hand too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment