Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Windestine Polish Extravaganza!

Evening glittery polish lovers! It's finally here! I was sent 4 lovely Windestine polishes from Freda to review. Imagine that! And they all have some glitter! GLITTER! <3 Some of them were ones I'd never wear, but loved, and I shall show you the polishes in order of my least to most favorite. And just because it's the least, doesn't mean I don't love the glitteriness! :D


This is 3 coats of Frozen Wilderness. This is one of the charity polishes. Money from this will go to Make-A-Wish Foundation! :) This is a crelly white base chock full of black and dark orange hexes along with some orange dot glitter. Nice! Not a fave color combo for my paleness, but I can see Halloween usage here!


Next is 2 coats of Wish Upon a Star over China Glaze Water You Waiting For, perfect undies! Charity polish! This has purple, blue, yellow, and holo hexes with some holo bar and moon glitter (yes!) all in a blue-green shimmery jelly base. My only complaint on this is that I could only get 1 moon out for each hand. Perhaps cause I had a mini?


A gray I like! OMG! Flower deco in 3 coats (will be available for restock Feb 20). This is a soft grey jelly base with blue, black, and purple hexes, holo square (<3) and bar glitter, and yellow flowers! LOVE! I've never had a polish with flower glitter! I was able to get 2 flowers out on each hand by holding the bottle upside down. So pretty! :D Good job Freda. A gray that I like!


Which is my fave? Confetti Deluxe (charity polish), the glitter bomb of course! This is 2 coats over China Glaze Watermelon Rind. It's got EVERYTHING! Holo hexes and stars. Different sizes/shapes of squares. Gold diamonds. Different colors of bars and hexes. OMG it's me in a bottle. And all my loves in a bottle! This one applied the best, and glitter was easy to get! LOOOOVE!

All in all, I say Windestine is a hit! I only had one little hiccup (poor crescent moons), and I def need a full of Confetti Deluxe. This girl knows how to make polish and make glitter lovers happy!

Want some Windestine polish? Get full bottles for $8 at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/windestine






No comments:

Post a Comment