Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Cross Made of Dahlia

Evening glittery polish lovers! As many of you may know, my Gospel Choir concert was Friday, and with our colors being black and red, I needed a matching mani! To make it nice and simple on me, I used Finger Paints Expressionist Red and Zoya Pixie Dust Dahlia for this mani!


Now I never tried Finger Paints before. I got this in my last NAS bag. It's a nice true red, but boy it was thick! I don't think I'll be using it much, or getting more of the brand. This is 2 coats.


I then used Dahlia for the tips and the cross. I liked the way it turned out :) I got some sparkle on there instead of being boring. Everything needs glittery at some point! :D I only used my Julep Quick Dry Drops for this, and I only have slight chipping on Dahlia. Not bad! Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment