Tuesday, April 23, 2013

SquareHue: The Bloom Collection

Hi there guys! It's been a little why hasn't it? About a week. Yeah for more blogging again! Today I have my first SquareHue polishes! For this mani, I used all of the Bloom Collection: Groovy Love, Yellow Submarine, and Flower Power.


To start this off I used 2 coats of Groovy Love, a nice lavender polish with pink undertones. Formula on this was streaky then nice, but it didn't dry quick enough and my second coat pulled the polish a bit. My suggestion: thicker coats and longer dry time!  It some lights, it seems to be a darker purple.


To make my design, I used my largest and smallest dotting tools for the hearts and dots using Yellow Submarine and Flower Power. I messed up the first heart a bit, but I liked the way they came out! This collection also made me think of Shaggy from Scooby Doo saying 'Groovy' all the time lol 


While the formula was eh for me my first time, I loved the colors! Different from what I get but nice! I do hope May brings me some shimmers or glitters though! Want SquareHue? Sign up for $21 a month HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment