Monday, May 28, 2012

Essence and Salon Express

So after a lot of frustration and time, I've finally got my post for the day! First off, I wanted to try out one of my new Essence polishes, Choose Me!, by itself, so I put it on. With 2 coats, it was a very glittery blue/green.  Definitely my style :)




Then of course, today I was at Bed Bath and Beyond and found the Salon Express Nail art kit! I was really excited to try it! However, it's a very messy thing the first time you use it. I only let my Choose Me! dry for a half hr before I started stamping, and this was not good. It smeared my Choose Me!  Then I waited a bit longer after reapplying choose me. And I used a splatter kind of design. Here's how it came out.




I used a cheap white polish. Don't use too much, or it will gop up your scraper/image plate too quickly. After experimenting a bit, I actually do think I'll use this again now that I know what I'm doing! More/better nail designs with the Salon Express Nail art kit to come as I grow in experience with it!  For now I say 7.5/10.  Hope to put it to better use!  Good night!







No comments:

Post a Comment