Monday, December 10, 2012

Need a 1-Up for Christmas?

Hello hello! Had a marvelous first day back at the daycare after a great semester at college.  And all the little babies were mesmerized by my nails. Yup. The one kept wanting my fingers instead of his spoon XD Now to the nails they loved!


I love this. It's one coat of Avon's Ruby Slipper with 2 coats of Dollish Polish 1-UP and a coat of Seche Vite on top. I knew I was waiting to use 1-UP for a reason! This is from the Super Mario Bros. collection. It has small green hexes, small white squares, large white hexes, and white bars.  It was really thin though, which surprised me cause it looked so packed with glitter. It took a bit of dabbing to achieve this. I love it though! This is Christmas on my nails! I give it a 8/10 for application and a 9/10 for glitter. More Christmas themed manis to come!

Want Dollish Polish? Get it here for $8.75 a bottle: http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/



1 comment:

  1. :O I have both of these polishes, and I think I have to go home and try it tonight! <3

    ReplyDelete