Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shamrocks and Gold

Happy Early St. Patrick's Day! I love dressing up for holidays, so I had to do my nails too! I used 3 Zoyas and a dotting tool to make this little mani! Enjoy the shimmer and gold!


I used 2 coats of Ivanka for the green base and shamrock, 2 coats of Ziv for my accent, and a swiped/dabbed coat of Gilty. For the shamrock I used my dotting tool to make hearts for the leaves and a stem. Then I sealed it all in with Seche Vite after wrapping my tips in polish!


I love this. It's simple and gets the point across. I even have real 18k gold on tips, straight out of the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! ;) Zoya really gets it done! Especially on my nubs lol

Want some Zoya polish? Sign up for an account on their site here and get a coupon for free polish/shipping!  https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0179C0E3


No comments:

Post a Comment