Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Try the Untrieds: Picture Polish Swatch Spam

Happy Tuesday glittery polish lovers! I recently did a group order of Picture Polish from Australia, and might I say, I got some of the best pretties they had! On to the swatches :D


Ohhhhhh yeahhhh. This was one of my BIGGEST lemmings. I've wanted it since...I started blogging? This is 1, yes 1, coat of Cosmos, a dark royal blue polish with tons of scattered holo. Just...yes! It's thick but workable, and this makes it an easy one coater!


Here's another pretty. This is 3 coats of Shy Violet, a new collaboration shade that is chock full of scattered holo shards. Yup. Shards. LOVE IT. It's supposed to dry matte, but that didn't really happen for me. It's color varies from a dark purple in some lights, to a nice medium purple here...


....to a super special awesome electric neon violet purple with awesome holo flkie shards here! Mmm!


Last, but not least, is an old favorite...Poor Glitter Ball. Twas my first PP and I swapped it out in October. I missed it so....you can see my elation over it on my old nails HERE. Finally, it is mine once more, and I'm never letting it go! This polish is chock full of holographic sparkles and hexes in a clear base. Ahhhhhhh. I missed it so....


Never again shall me and my precious part! It's smooth! It's got great coverage! And it's got glitter in it. Yup. This is a winner for years to come :)

You can buy Picture Polish from their Australia site here:https://www.picturepolish.com.au/ or from Llarowe's US site here: http://www.llarowe.com/






1 comment: