Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Starchild on the Catwalk

Happy Thanksgiving glittery polish lovers! I hope all of you are spending your day with some family, friends, and polish! For today's mani, I have more sparkle times 100, just for Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my freedom to wear my nails how I please, so here's some sparkle and glitter!


To start this awesomeness off, I used 2 coats of Color Club Catwalk Queen. It was very streaky on the first coat, but the second coat smoothed it out and brought out the shimmer and shine!  This is a very dark purple, almost black in some light, with lighter purple micro shimmer throughout. This is gorgeous, and it's a great purple to add to my collection of polishes I could wear for Stockata events!


Then I used about 2 coats of Barielle Starchild with a coat of Seche Vite on top to complete this glitter bomb look! I LOVE Starchild. More than Picture Polish Glitter Ball (which I swapped).  This polish has various sized holo silver hex glitters. YESSS. My mom even wants a bottle for Christmas! I just kept staring at my nails. Then here's a secret...I used a coat of Yellow Stopper from Sally's under this mani, and the next day I was able to peel it off in one go! No acetone! No foil! Just peels off easily. There will be a post on this soon! And obviously this mani is a 10/10 for glitter! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment