Friday, June 29, 2012

Zoya Surf Tips

Good evening fans! So today I decided to try my free shimmery Pinterest Zoya Surf Trio in Kimber, Myrta, and Zuza! I also tried my hand at free hand tips, and this is what I came up with! 



So here's how this goes! These polishes get nicely opaque after only 1 coat, so I used 1 of Zuza for the base of this design, and here's what it looks like :)


After that dried, I made the tips with Kimber and then Myrta on my ring finger. Then I used my 5 Below Silver Striper for the lines. Perfect! Of course my other hand was a bit harder, but hey, with practice they'll both look awesome! Woo! I like it. Zoya is a little thick for me, but other than that, this shimmery is a 7/10. Not bad. Think you'll try this? Good night glittery polish lovers!




1 comment:

  1. Alex, the colors you used for this design are beautiful!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete