Thursday, May 2, 2013

L.E.H. Soap Body Butter

Afternoon all! So if you don't know it by now, I've gotten sucked into the all natural homemade awesomeness of the Little Egg Harbor Soap Company, or L.E.H. Soap for short! I already reviewed their  Balm Therapy that I use for my cuticles HERE and now I have their body butter for you in Almond Crumb!

Why Almond Crumb you ask? Cause it smells like the dough for my mom's raspberry almond thumbprint cookies of course! I want to eat this stuff. Mmmm! So for $10.95 you get 4oz of body butter. What makes it special? The scent. The softness you get instead of scales on your hands, and the lack of greasiness! I use just 3 nail scrape fulls.  It absorbs within 
a few minutes.




I've been using it since January and only made it just under the rim of the container. Great value folks! And there's some mango, shea, and cacao butters in it, along with some vitamin E too! No preservatives!  This stuff kept my hands from cracking and bleeding all winter. All in all, this is AWESOMESAUCE!

Get your body butter in a variety of scents at their Smithville, NJ location or here: http://lehsoap.com/product/lavender-body-butter/







No comments:

Post a Comment