Friday, May 10, 2013

Milani High Speed Fast Dry Part 2

Afternoon everyone! I'm having a great week of polishing and hanging out with friends before summer classes and work start. Hope you're all enjoying yourselves! On to my second half of my Milani swatches!  You can see Part 1 HERE


This is 2 coats of Move on Mauve, a lovely rose pink. It's got lots of lovely shimmer too. It seems to have some lighter pink, almost light blue duochromeness to it. This one is a keeper!


This is 2 coats of Instant Pearl. I like this one. It reminds me a bit of Zoya Ginessa. It's a nice pearly white that actually was not too streaky. So shiny!


Last up is 2 coats of Quick Teal. This one was watery as well, but not as watery and Rapid Orchid. It stained really bad where it got on my cuticles, so chances are, you'll need a good base coat with these! It's still a lovely shiny teal though!




No comments:

Post a Comment