Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Milani High Speed Fast Dry Part 1

Evening glittery polish lovers! I recently won some Milani High Speed Fast Dry polishes from Christina at Adventures in Polishland, and they make great glittery polishes bases! You may have seen some of them in my Butter London swatches HERE.  While not all of them are true 1 coaters, they still dry wicked fast! Check out these lovely colors!


First up is Flaming Race, a dark coral color with nice orange tones. I loved this on its own! 2 coats with no streaks or tugging. 


Next is 2 coats of Pink Express. It's a lovely soft pink creme. Reminds me of ballerinas!


Here's 1 coat of Rapid Orchid, my least favorite. It was REALLY watery, and the application on it was bad because of that. It's such a dark purple that it can look almost black. Not a keeper ladies for the color or the formula!


No comments:

Post a Comment