Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ipsy July Glam Bag: Beach Beauty

Evening glittery polish lovers! Tonight I have my July Ipsy bag for you. And I love this one better than my first I got in June! I've used all this stuff a few times :)


The bag is cute, water proof, and hot pink! Woo! I received the Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray ($8ish), which yes, smells like beach. It made my hair a bit wavier, but nothing special.  I have not yet tried the Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 ($5.25). I'm waiting for a day at the boardwalk :)


Here is a swatch of my POP Beauty Crayon ($4.17) in Coral Crush. Love this color! It's a pinker coral that is very light, since it is more a balm than a lipstick or gloss. It lasted about 2 hours before fading.


Then I got a sample of 3 BH Cosmetics eyeshadows ($2ish) form the California Collection pallete. Left to right: Malibu (a medium shimmery gold), San Francisco (a shimmery coppery bronze), and Hollywood (a medium purple, almost lavender). These are so pretty! They are light though, so you may need a bit more for a darker color.


Finally I got a full size bottle of Nailtini polish ($13) in the color Mai Tai, a brighter orangey red coral. This is 2 coats. Formula was pretty good and dried quick! 

***Grand Total of My Bag: About $32.50***
***Cost of My Bag: $10***

You can't go wrong here! I calculated the prices based on size and price per ounce/unit/etc. You definitely want these! Get your Ipsy bag for $10/month with free shipping here: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hh12bk9wpncf1cj8








No comments:

Post a Comment