Monday, July 15, 2013

Lucky 13 Lacquer: Always and Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey

Hi there everyone! As you may remember, I love Lucky 13 Lacquer. I found her on my search for Zelda themed polishes. I'm not through that collection yet, but you can see swatches hereherehere, and here. So anywhoooo she has both a Harry Potter and a Dr. Who themed collection. While I may not be a fan of Dr. Who, I do love the polish! And this Harry Potter one...well...Always <3


Here are 2 coats of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey. I love this!!!! It is a deep blue jelly polish packed full of blue and silver glitter, including stars and crescent moons! AHHHHHHHH! This has great glittery pay off and only 2 coats for opacity are required. Are the Whovians happy out there?


Here's a flash shot! :D


Now here is the polish for my fandom. Harry Potter. This one is based on Severus Snape, our lovely potions master at Hogwarts! This is a generous coat of Always over 2 coats of SquareHue Patriot. The polish is a shimmery pale white base with mostly blue glittery dust flecks along with some other shifting colors of the rainbow!


So pretty! And this polish glows light blue in the dark, but my camera just wouldn't play nice :( Again, Lucky 13 Lacquer does not disappoint! They're long lasting and gorgeous! 





No comments:

Post a Comment