Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try the Untrieds: SquareHue July Box aka Salute Collection

Good afternoon glittery polish fans! For my Try the Untrieds Tuesday, I have my July SquareHue box  with the Salute Collection for you! While only one shade is shimmery, the other 2 make great glitter polish bases!


First up we have Honor, a light shimmery gold polish. This is like a foil! I love it! :D And it had great formula, just like some other gold foils I have. This is 2 coats. I'm happy for a shimmery one! I feel a comparison post of my golds in the future....


Next up is 2 coats of Valor, a camo creme. I was hoping for a camo color. Reminds me of my dad's uniform! While it's not a color I like on its own, I would love to do a camo mani with it! And I have had problems with SquareHue's cremes, but not this one! It was thinner and glided onto the nail! This is a tad greener IRL.


Finally we have 2 coats of Patriot, a bright royal blue. Believe it or not, in my collection of 300 or so polishes, I don't have a color close to this AT ALL! It also glided on smoothly and dried uber quick!  This was also a great base for a Lucky 13 Lacquer polish ;)


Since I started getting SquareHue in April, this is the best box I've had yet! And here's a sneak peak of what's to come!


Get SquareHue for $14.99 for your first box here: https://www.squarehue.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment