Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Polished Mafia: Big Earner

Hi glittery polish lovers! So a long time ago in a polish group far far away, a girl named Samantha was encouraged to start selling her polished creations. With inspiration from her group, her brand, The Polished Mafia, was born! Her colors are gorgeous, and she was nice enough to send me Big Earner, a teal (on the green side) holo for you guys to see!


Here is 2 coats of Big Earner with Seche Vite on top. Now this polish is thick on purpose to really let the holo pop! It wasn't difficult to work with, I just had to be sure to let it dry completely in between coats for no draggage! Now look at this linear holo. Indoors. Oooooo yes! I usually don't like greens, but I'm in love!


LOOK AT THE HOLONESS WITH FLASH YUMMMMMMM! Samantha has made some amazing polish that suits my glittery desires!


Now because the name of this polish is Big Earner, I stamped on some dollar signs using a MASH stamping plate and Zoya Richelle. I like it. I think it fits nicely! So all in all, I love this new indie brand! Samantha was right to sell her polishes. They're great! I have 3 new holos coming to me!


Want some of The Polished Mafia for yourself? Get 15% off with the code 'glitteryandpolished' until July 9 at 10pm!  Get yours here for $9-$11 a bottle! 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Polished Mafia! I got this one. CANT WAIT for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love Forbidden Fruit. When I get 3 more holos, they're going on here!

      Delete