Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Man Named Seuss

Morning all! Seems like I haven't made a morning post in a while, but when one must do laundry at college, morning is when you have to be up and about! For today, it seems everyone wanted to see Seuss, a great polish that reminds me of the man with the same name! All I can think of is one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish! And the Cat in the Hat as well! So without further ado, here is some Seuss by Whimsical by Pam!


Seuss is a gorgeous polish! This one is very loved by fans of Pam's polishes, and I'm glad I finally got to try it! Seuss is a sky blue jelly base with small red glitter hexes, large silver glitter hexes, and some blue micro glitter throughout. Gorgeous! The formula was also really awesome! I used 3 regular coats of polish to get this opacity. Sometimes the glitter didn't want to come off the brush, but in that case I just dabbed it where I needed it. This was easier to do than Super Hero, and I'm sure it will come off easier too! I love Pam's polishes and am now the proud owner of 3. Her polish looks great, even on my nubs! I give this mani a 8/10 for glitter and a 8/10 for application. It really brings me back to childhood :)

\

Love Pam's polish and want some for yourself? Get some for $10 at https://www.facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam?ref=ts&fref=ts



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd get your hands on it. Pam stops production of a few polishes here and there for a while, and then brings them back. I found that out with Butterfly Kisses. Get your hands on it before it goes on hiatus!

      Delete