Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Afternoon glittery polish lovers! So it's Wednesday, and in spirit of both Mean Girls and Breast Cancer Awareness, I'm wearing some pink! Zoya Kiki was calling my name, just as HITS MTV Pink Pop was. Why not use them together for a poppin pink mani?


My dears Zoya Kiki! Oh Zoya Kiki. This is my favorite and only shimmery hot pink so far! It is GORGEOUS. It's an uber hot pink (almost neon) with lighter pink undertones and light pink/silver micro shimmer. It even looked like it had some very very light blue undertones in some light! So much going on with this polish! It's slightly duochromy. This is 2 coats. Great formula with no difficulty in application! Then I used my Julep Quick Dry Polish Drops to dry my nails in preparation for the accent nail. I used 2 coats of HITS MTV Pink Pop over Kiki. It smells a little funky and is a bit thick, but there are silver, red, and pink hexes and dot glitter. perfect! Then I topped the whole mani off with a coat of Seche Vite! I give this a 7/10 for glitter and a 9/10 for application! I show my support, will you? 


Want to snag some HITS? Get them here! Prices range depending on the collection: http://shop.llarowe.com/

1 comment: