Monday, October 1, 2012

Halloween is Magically Delicious!

Evening glittery polish fans! With my camera cord, I am finally once again armed and ready! Happy Halloween! It's October, which means it's time to start throwing in some Halloween inspired nails! For today, I figured I go with some orange and glitter, so here's China Glaze Riveting topped with Girly Bits Magically Delicious!


Glorious for Halloween, no? I got so many compliments on this mani, even when it had begun to chip! This lasted 4 days, and I had it on before my poor little nails broke. This is one coat of Riveting and a generous coat of Magically Delicious.  I topped this off with only one coat of Seche Vite, and it wasn't too gritty at all! Magically Delicious is a yummy little concoction of gold hexes and gold squares along with some green holo glitter! Love! The only problem I had were the gold squares curling on me, but Pam kindly said she's send me a new reformulated bottle that will not have the curling squares for free! What customer service! You get glitter and kindness all in one! I was not too impressed with January Morning, but this changed my mind. I definitely have to try more of Pam's polishes when I get the chance! The quality is superb, just as her customer service is!  This woman definitely knows how to serve up her glitter!


Want some Girly Bits? Get your hands on them from Llarowe: http://shop.llarowe.com/Girly-Bits_c24.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment