Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Follow the Golden Rules

You know the rules! The Golden Rules! For Halloween, I offer up Lynnderella's Golden Rules, one gorgeous, glittery polish of awesome!  I got this with the $15 off of $30 Copious credit, so win!


So to begin this glittery goldness off, I used 2 coats of Barielle's Gold Digger, a gorgeous ligth gold polish. It has white undertones with light gold and silver micro shimmer in it. This was super easy application! Barielle is slowly moving up there to the top of my polish list!


Now to the awesomeness on top. Lynnderella's Golden Rules from her Summer 2012 collection. This polish has so much going on! Dark gold small and medium hexes, squares, stars (I love stars!), and dot glitter! There's also holo silver diamond glitters too. Most of the other glitters have holoness too! I love this polish! This is 2 coats with some dabbing for the stars and squares. Then with 2 coats of Seche Vite, I was completely satisfied! I give this a 10/10 for glitter and an 7/10 for application! I love Lynn's polish, but I can't really afford $23 a pop. Unless I get them on sale or swap, I probably won't get anymore for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment