Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Try the Untrieds: Lucky 13 Lacquer Swatches!

Evening glittery polish lovers! Tonight, I have some Lucky 13 Lacquers from the Hylian Hero Collection for my Try the Untrieds Tuesday! Let's get this glittery night started!


First up is a generous coat of Epona's Song over 2 coats of SquareHue Scortched Summer. With the brown and green hex glitters, I'm reminded of Link and his trusty steed, Epona. I can almost hear him playing the notes to make her gallop towards him....


Then we have 2 thinner coats of Requiem of Spirit over 3 coats of SquareHue Bikini Beach. With the gold and orange hex glitters, I am reminded of the desert where the Spirit Temple is. These polishes really make me think about Ocarina of Time and Zelda in general, and their great formulas make me extra happy!

Though this collection is currently retired, you can get Lucky 13 Lacquere here for $8.50 for a full size: http://www.lucky13lacquer.com/products


No comments:

Post a Comment