Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Liebster Award for the Glittery Queen

Hey there glittery polish fans! My friend Heather at I Feel Polished tagged me for a Liebster Award! Woo! My first award! :) This award is to help people learn about new blogs and help blogs with less than 200 followers to get a little recognition for all they do!






Here are the rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs.




11 Little Things About Me:

1. I am known as the Queen of Glitter to some
2. I live on iced coffee, really!
3. I love working with children because they give me such joy and a smile :)
4. I can shake my eyes
5. I'm in so many clubs/classes at college that I wonder how I sleep! 
6. I still read with a flash light sometimes
7. If I could go to Disney, the most magical place on Earth, for a month, I would
8. I'm graduating with my Bachelor's in Psych in May 2014
9. I sing in the shower
10. My favorite thing to do on my nails is anything flower related

11. I love dancing like nobody is watching

I Feel Polisheds' questions:


1. How did you get started with nail polish?

My first semester at college, I had no tv in my single dorm room. I was bored, and on my friend's fb she posted a pic of her water marbled nails. Well I looked up how to do it, tried it, loved it, and I've been hooked ever since!



2. Where do you live?
My house is in NJ and my college is in NJ, so NJ all around! And mostly the Pine Barrens.


3. What is your favorite type of food?

Why seafood of course! I love crabs and spaghetti (sounds weird but is oh so delicious), shrimp, clams, you name it! 

4. What are your pet peeves?
In the nail world, when my pointer fingers curl in when they get long. In the world of everything else, drivers who don't use turn signals or slam on their breaks at green lights. Yes. It happens.

5. What do you want to do for a living?
At first I thought it would be therapy, but after working with infants to preschoolers this summer, I would have to say I want to teach little kids. They really are cute, sweet, and fun to teach. 

6. What is your absolute favorite polish?
That is insanely hard! Of course Heather would ask that. I guess I'd have to say I Believe in Fairies by Whimsical by Pam. It's purple and silver with stars. It really reminds me of pixie dust and Tinker Bell, and it is oh so glittery :)

7. What is your dream polish?
Even though there is lots of drama with Lynns, I'd love her Remember polish. I'm very patriotic, and this would be perfect for any American holiday.

8. What is your favorite tv show?
Definitely Avatar the Last Airbender. Now that was a show. I'm 19 and still love/rewatch it. The Legend of Korra just isn't as good, and I miss the old characters, especially Zuko. 

9. What was your biggest polish fail?
I've had a few, but my biggest was probably when I first tried stamping, didn't let my nails dry enough, and the stamp squished up all my nails. Oops! I have learned and also acquired Seche Vite!

10. What are your hobbies?
Nail polish of course, reading, dancing, singing/harmonizing with songs on the radio, doing cool eye makeup, and finding cool foreign candies (like pocky!).

11. What’s your favorite quote?
That is also really hard! Hmmm. It would have to be "Dream...believe in the beauty of your dreams." Know who that's by? ;)

My questions for my tagged 11 


1. What was your first polish or brand of polish?

2. What is your favorite book or book series?
3. What is your favorite thing to have for dessert?
4. Where do you go to unwind?
5. What is your biggest dream?
6. When did you become a member of the polish/blogging community?
7. What is your favorite band/musician?
8. What would be a polish you'd want to create?
9. What was your best manicure?
10. Who inspires you?

11. What is your favorite color?

And finally, my 11 tagged bloggers (If you've already been tagged, forgive me!):



1. Polish Pixelle
2. Little J's Nail Corner
3. Voir La Beaute
4. Nails for Netjer
5. Oh Three Oh Four
6. XOXO, Jen
7. The Fabulous Life of Mrs. P
8. Nail Cats
9. Musings of the Wife of a Jedi
10. Adventures and Mishaps in the Land of Nail Polish
11. Erin Does Nails



7 comments:

  1. http://nailsbybrittanymoody.tumblr.com/post/28802628377/holy-fuck-i-got-another-one-this-time-from

    Here was my response to you tagging me. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved reading it! I can't wait to see what goes on with your nails in the future!

      Delete
  2. Thank you :)

    Response:
    http://nailsncats.blogspot.com/2012/08/a-liebster-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved reading yours as well. This really was something fun and sweet.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I also love Avatar the Last Airbender! Aang rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome dear! And thank you. I'm happy to have a fellow Avatar fan. We gotta stick together ;)

      Delete
  4. This Tristam polish is sooooooooo pretty!!! ME GUSTA AND ME WANT XD

    Also, that blog award? That's soooo a dA meme XD (See: http://dazzledbynorrington.deviantart.com/journal/Tagging-Thingssss-300086412 )

    ReplyDelete