Friday, August 31, 2012

Ooooo! Scandalous!

Oooooo! Scandalous! Ha ha ha! So a great friend of mine, Christina, gave me a sparkly Revlon polish for my birthday called Scandalous. Just now, it made me think of the Ashleys from the Disney show Recess that I watched growing up. They used to say it all the time! So today I offer the glittery and awesome Scandalous by Revlon!
\

I didn't have much hope for this in the bottle. I thought, hey, a glittery purple top coat! However, Scandalous ended up having a sheer black jelly base loaded with dark purple hex and dot glitter. This can def be another color I can add to my repertoire of black and purple polishes to use for Stockata, my all female a capella group! And because it was a jelly glitter polish, I can def see jelly sandwiches in the future! This needed 3 coats ad a coat of Seche Vite, but it was well worth it! Dry time was a little slower than I would have liked, but it was completely bearable. The glitter really did stand out and looked great! This also matches a sparkly purple and black spider web cape I have for Halloween ;) I give this a 8/10 for application and a 9/10 for glitter. This will definitely resurface during Halloween! 


1 comment:

  1. I love it!! It looks even better in person ;)

    ReplyDelete